Friday, December 4, 2009

What's all the fuss?



I have to admit when Robert Pattison came out of the woodwork and became this ultra mega star thanks to the movie Twilight, I couldn't understand the rage. Really who cares? Then I started thinking back to a time when I was obsessed with the band WHAM..oh ya taking you way back, and then I GOT IT!!!
The bushy brows, the big hair, the British boy thing is pretty cute.
Gosh, George Michael even looks a little like a vampire to me now.

4 comments:

The Hunt House said...

That is so hilarious! Totally true too! What were you doing up at 1:48am?

La La Land said...

SO TRUE! I don't get it even thought I, too loved WHAM. He's not very masculine, and he plays a vampire! Yuck on both counts...

Hilarious post, btw.

dana said...

Oh man, GM was and always will be hot...regardless of his gay status. I told you I went to his concert last year, right? One of the best nights of my life!
loved this post!

B Brown said...

Oh George Michael...how I loved you so. curious how I didn't see the gay announcement coming with your fab hair, impeccable grooming & deliberate 5 o'clock shadow.

The things you muse over at 2 a.m. eh Sachia? :)