
To all who I love so dear...Happy Thanksgiving for after all, it is you I am grateful for. Your calls, your blog comments, your questions about my daughter, your grace, your patience, your examples that keep me going.
"A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked." ~ Bernard Meltzer
I wish I could cook and bake for all of you. So here is wishing you an extra 10 lbs of weight gain this holiday season from my hips to yours!
5 comments:
My sentiments exactly. I hope you have a lovely day, lady!
aww happy thanksgiving friend! i'm thankful to have seen you this week :) hope you guys have a fun weekend!
Happy Turkey Day!!! Can't wait to see you and your cute little buggy boo!
Hope you had a fabulous Holiday weekend & Brett got to enjoy some time off!
p.s. I'm well on my way to gaining back the few lbs. of baby weight I worked so hard to lose ;)
Oh please. You have no poundage to give away, thank goodness. I've got plenty of my own.
Post a Comment