Sunday, December 6, 2009

Newport in November

Somebody loves to color. Pure happiness when the crayons were brought out.
I was lucky enough to go with my friend LD to play on this fancy shmancy resort thanks to LD in-laws. Sienna loved it and thankfully the weather cooperated. I think this is a big mormon vacay spot because I spotted quite a few Idaho and Utah license plates on full size SUV's. We did great having three kiddos and two mom's.



Laura and Charlie.



Play room bliss.



Private beach down the road.







Who are these people who live here?




This place was beautiful overlooking the beach from the side of the house. I would love to knock and the door and go inside.








Which one is the baby? Sienna is OBSESSED with babies. She will point them out to me whenever she gets a chance and even better if she can hold them or love on them.






1 comment:

La La Land said...

Seeing the photos makes me even more jealous! Wish we could have been there. I love that area and I love all 5 of you!!!