Saturday, December 20, 2008

Real Reason for the Season

I know we all get carried away with getting that last gift for our favorite person, hubby or who we visit teach. Without Him it all wouldn't be possible. How great is that? Merry Christmas.

4 comments:

Nat said...

I think it's' SUPER great! Aaaamen, Sachia. :) Merry Christmas to you guys too! Hope you make it through in one piece...

dana said...

Well stated. What a beautiful picture. I've never seen that one before.

Amy said...

My blog did not inform me that you had updated so many times!! First of all...E. has fallen so many times there is just too many to count. Tonight he was standing on a chair backwards and it tipped over only to have him land on his face. Dang! Second...I HEART that little bunny so much! I saw the episode of Martha when they made those and I just about died when she said the price of them! They are pom-poms for hell's sake! You did a great job on the one you made. I may just copy. And last, I wanted to buy the book that this photo is from. I think the images are amazing! The only picture I don't like is the one of Mary holding baby Jesus. Only because Mary looks like she is about 40 in the book! Well, now that I have written you a novel. I will go. I miss you and wish you a very Merry Christmas!

Megan said...

I also think it's super g-R-E-a T!!!