Monday, June 8, 2009

So sick of being sick










Yuck. Coughing, lost my voice, got it back a little then lost it again. It started last Sunday and pretty much decided to stay an entire week of fluxuating symptoms. I'm so over this but thankfully am feeling a little better at 3am this morning. Maybe if your sick you should be in bed?


Hmm, now there is a concept! Off to sleep.....

4 comments:

La La Land said...

I am so sorry! Being sick in so fun, especially in summer! Get some rest!

Nat said...

Get some rest, you crazy!! Sorry you've been sick-icky icky icky. Didn't your body get the memo that being sick is NO FUN?

B Brown said...

I was wondering where you were yesterday. You poor thing. Honestly, we have to figure out your deal with sleeping so you can get some rest girl!

Lisa said...

SHUT UP!!! I've had the same thing for the last 2 days, but I have pinkeye too... When we both can talk, lets catch up!