






Due to these tough economic times (Laura's term) we are always trying to find a bargain..but I secretly like it. I think it is something cultural that runs deep in my veins to look for the deals. This happens to be one of the great ones. Kidspace for free once a month....the toys are filthy, some kids that show up on free day are holy terrors and bite others in the face, but overall the action is priceless and other moms are brave enough to bring their precious babies in the ring so why shouldn't I? Notice all toys go in all mouths. Do they EVER wash these toys? I swear I spotted a toy polar bear that looked like he had a Paris Hilton tan. Here are some of us exposing our children to who knows what with big smiles on our faces.
5 comments:
I love it!!! I also love that my kids were the bitten ones and I still cannot wait till next month. Hey, until they catch a disease, I see no reason to stop.
I like to refer to these places as "Petrie Dishes". E always has a great time at them and it's nice for the parents to get some good cheap fun in for them! Cross your fingers that the previous children who played with the toys had been vaccinated!
I too am a germ freak! But by some miracle we survive those nasty little bugs!
Totally totally totally. But you're right...a free place to play? Hooray! And a chance for the moms to sit and chat? Even MORE HOORAY!
Hi, Sachia-
For some reason my e-mail said it couldn't be sent-- here's a copy of it in case it doesn't get to you again!
Thanks so much for your e-mail! I actually don't have too much experience in actual headbands- my bows & flowers come on alligator clips that can easily attach to headbands, & I can make actual bows, etc. out of lace if that is what you're wanting. Anyways, I would be happy to provide with some samples. Let me know exactly what it is you are wanting, especially the color.
One thing you might be interested in is the custom bows I do. They start at $3! All you need to do is send me a picture of the outfit you want to match or the colors you want included. This is a great option for Easter-- I don't know about you, but at my church it seems like every little girl has the same dress, so it's nice to have something to make yours unique.
Just to let you know, my products are high quality & handmade. I stand by my work. I've been making them for my daughter for a couple of years now & have figured out what will stand the test of time (& busy toddlers!). Hopefully you will find something you would like & once you see the quality of my work, I know you'll be hooked!
Thanks again- I look forward to hearing from you!
Katie
Garniture Clips
Post a Comment